Field Service Technician
- Install computer enclosure and network hardware
- Install sensors and wiring
- Perform system alignment
- Perform system calibration
- Basic product software setup
- Training customers on system operation
- Trouble shooting issues
- Supporting systems remotely
- Complete field reports
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Basic computer hardware knowledge
- Basic troubleshooting / basic wiring
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office products – Windows, Word, and Excel.
- Familiarity with web-based applications
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Valid Drivers license
- Ability to travel to the US
This position is based out of our head office in Salmon Arm, BC with a requirement to travel up to 40%.
We offer competitive wages and comprehensive benefits packages. We pride ourselves on creating a great culture – foosball, NFL and NHL pools, outdoor activities, healthy balance of work and play.
Qualified applicants, please submit a resume to: email@example.comBack